20 June 2011

12.06.11 Half year anniversary


hey hey..im back~

4 yi faimly are going newzeland last week

they brougth a sheep for me

thx nicole

i very like it:)

my lovely sis are going for perhentian travel 3D2N

no people tell me bed story ady

miss your story..hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


what day?

12.6.2011

they half anniversary

actually we planing for melaka 1 day trip

but not success!

so we are going DESA WATER PARK

5 people are going

MingZhi,XiaoMeiMei,JasonLee,XiaoHaiZi,AND ME

less you

reach theredolphin ,jason lee & me*i look like no eye ==*jason lee & sis &me
sis & me
jason lee & ming zhilove this pic so much*808*

play until we very tired and hungry

After that,having we lunch at HAPPY GARDEN

BAK KUH TEH


Next station

going MIDVALLEY for shopping

but i din buy anythings

wait for this weekend shopping again..haha


Having dinner at JI DE SHI again~

HOME SWEET HOME

10pm

Very tired lahhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment